I'm a yoga teacher!! If you follow me on social media you will already know this, but just in case you don't, I'm a yoga teacher!! I am absolutely loving this new challenge. Even though I've been a personal trainer for over 10 years, guiding a group through a yoga session is a very different experience. As with most new and different experiences I am learning a lot and enjoying the hell out of each and every class.
With the addition of yoga to my services I decided to make a little change to my business name. From here forward it is now Mint Condition Mind and Body. With this change I will also be changing up the intention of my site and my business. My aim is to touch more people. No, not in a creepy way, in a loving and inspiring way. Here are some things to look forward to in the near future:
- YouTube Channel Update - I will slowly be creating workouts, yoga and meditation sessions, meal prep ideas, and any other tidbits that might be helpful. I will also have a Private Channel for my Private Clients.
- Private Yoga - In addition to Private In-Home Personal Training I now offer Private In-Home Yoga for you and your friends and family.
- Corporate Yoga - I am looking to help infuse local businesses with the stress reducing, muscle stretching, mind focusing benefits of yoga and meditation. I can tailor sessions to meet your employees physical and mental needs, leaving them refreshed and ready to tackle their work head on.
- Special Event Yoga - Have a group event coming up that might need some fun yet relaxing energy? Lets plan a yoga session for your crew. Bridal Parties, Birthdays, Spa Day Events, Girls Weekends, Family Reunions.
- Health and Wellness Consulting - Have you always wanted a trainer but your schedule or budget won't allow it? Let me be your online accountability buddy. Together we will devise a workout and nutrition plan that is doable for you. Then we will check in through video chat and email throughout your week to ensure you stay on track.
More information on all of these services will be on the site soon, until then email me if you are interested: email@example.com.
I read somewhere recently that 2016 was the year of cleaning house and that 2017 would be the year that we redecorate. I am loving this analogy and so ready to redecorate my world with a little more love, health and wellness. Namaste :)